30 Day Sim Challenge: Day 1

>> Friday, April 15, 2011

- Day One -
Yourself as a Sim with your Traits & Aspiration



Took me a bit of time to get my sim-self just as I wanted her, but finally, I think I got a Sim that looks at least somewhat like me. Here's a buttload of pictures just in case you want to do some comparing yourself.

If I could have more traits I'd definitely add Coward and Clumsy, but for now, those will have to do. As of right now, my main goals in life are to improve my art and to improve my writing, so Illustrious Author was the obvious choice--though Swimming in Cash was a close runner-up. (Hehe.)

She's not up for download, but if I decide to update my avatar she likely will be. Pshaw!

6 comments:

Unknown April 15, 2011 at 3:45 PM  

Awww, thank you Berry! *glomp* <3

PiB - Nicarra April 15, 2011 at 3:58 PM  

Nice work. My Sims meant to look like people never quite do.

I hate the comment box on this blog. It waits till I hit post before it shows the word verification thing. Then I type in word and hit post again.

Unknown April 15, 2011 at 4:02 PM  

Thanks, PiB. :) She isn't quite perfect, but close enough to see some sort of resemblence I guess! Definitely loads better than the last one I tried.

I'll have to see about changing it to pop-up. I didn't even know I HAD this blog set up with word verification. XD Whoops!

JR April 16, 2011 at 1:39 AM  

She is super lovely Kaleeko. :) And I agree about adding more traits, I have a couple extra I'd like to add for my self sim.

Unknown April 18, 2011 at 12:35 AM  

Thank you, Jen! *squeeze*! It's funny, because even though she's not really an exact representation of me, she looks super young... Which, I *really* look young, too.

5 Traits is good for a sim, but most people way more complex than that. I could probably pick a solid 20 traits for myself if I could! XD

Post a Comment

What is this Nonsense?!

This here be a blog for the writer of Desperate Sims to talk about things not-so-story related. Real life, writing, other Simmy stuff, yada yada. If you're confused... Sorry! D;

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP